August 31, 2018

Friday Reads: Those Summer Nights




Those Summer Nights by Mandy Baggot



Continuing with my summer theme in this last week of August I'm reading a book set on the Greek island of Corfu, Those Summer Nights by UK author Mandy Baggott. The back cover copy promises "bright pink bougainvillea", "endless blue skies" and "the sparkling Mediterranean".

I've never been to Greece but it's on my wish list. And I don't have any plans for a day on the beach so I'll have to rely on my memories of the south of France (captured in the photos below) and Those Summer Nights for one last summer getaway.



Bright Pink Bougainvillea




Endless Blue Skies




The Sparkling Mediterranean


If you'd like to see more books with Greece as a setting, visit me on Goodreads and browse my Bookshelf for Greece.

Mandy Baggot's website is mandybaggot.com.

Do you have any late summer travel plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.