August 17, 2018

Friday Reads: Escape to the Riviera





Escape to the Riviera by Jules Wake


Summer is flying by quickly and I couldn't resist reading at least one book set on the French Riviera, one of my favourite regions of France. So this week I've picked up Escape to the Riviera by English author Jules Wake.



The French Riviera


I'm sure I'll enjoy this book as I did another of her novels, From Italy With Love which involved a road-trip across Europe in a vintage Ferrari. It brought back great memories of an amazing (but much shorter) tour by Ferrari on one of my visits to the Riviera.



From Italy With Love by Jules Wake



My Riviera Tour by Ferrari


If you'd like to see more books with the French Riviera as a setting, visit me on Goodreads and browse my Bookshelf for France.

Jules Wake's website is juleswake.co.uk.

Do you have a favourite region of France that you've been to or would like to visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.