July 13, 2018

Friday Reads: The Greek Escape

In January I joined the Goodreads Reading Challenge for 2018 and set a goal of 52 books. As of this week I've read 29, which represents 56% of my goal. Friday is the day that many readers share what they're currently reading on social media so I've decided to do the same in a weekly blog post.



The Greek Escape by Karen Swan


As the book's title suggests, this week I'm running off to Greece with The Greek Escape, the latest release by British author Karen Swan. Earlier this year I enjoyed reading The Paris Secret and three more of her novels are waiting on my bookshelf:  The Rome Affair, Summer at Tiffany's and The Christmas Secret.



More Karen Swan Novels



If you'd like to see more books with Greece as a setting, visit me on Goodreads and browse my Bookshelf for Greece.

Have you read any of these novels by Karen Swan?

2 comments:

  1. I have not heard of her. I've read 60 of my 70 books. Currently I am reading The Last Castle, but it is bo-o-r-r-r-ing. Usually I quit at 50 pages but I am curious to read about the lives of the Vanderbilts who owned Biltmore Estate which I visited many moons ago. Maybe I should just check out wikipedia, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, you’ll have reached your goal in no time! I hope your current read gets a little more interesting in the pages to come. I had to wait until Chapter 15 to arrive in Greece but it was worth the wait. I’m really enjoying her descriptions of the island setting.

      Delete

All comments are moderated.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.