July 20, 2018

Friday Reads: The Paris Wedding



The Paris Wedding by Charlotte Nash



This week I'm reading The Paris Wedding by Australian author Charlotte Nash. The cover poses a question but I just noticed that the corner of the book is covered by the peony.

Here's what it says:


Your first love
is getting married and
somehow you're invited...

would you go?


If the wedding was taking place in Paris, yes! Especially if, as in the novel, all my expenses would be paid. And of course I'd be curious about why I received an invitation. I'll have to keep reading to find out why Rachael received hers.

If you'd like to see more books with Paris as a setting, visit me on Goodreads and browse my Bookshelf for France.

Charlotte Nash's website is charlottenash.net.

Would you accept this intriguing invitation to a wedding in Paris?


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.