April 01, 2017

England from A to Z

April's here and with it, the annual A to Z Challenge. I won’t be taking part officially this year but I love trying to come up with a topic for each letter of the alphabet (especially those difficult letters: x, y and z). I’ll take a break from my regular posts and play along with the challenge by sharing a photo from England each day (except Sundays), starting with "A" for Agapanthus.



Agapanthus (or African Lily), Tregnothan Estate, Cornwall


Are you participating in the 2017 A-Z Challenge?



2 comments:

  1. I am in the challenge for my fifth year. I already have found a ton of new blogs to follow. I like blogs that are short and sweet and think posting just a pic is great. Or lots of pics. Bloggers who write short stories every day are to be commended, but I do not have that much free time. Hope you will share more of your great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Denise. Lots more pictures to come.

      Delete

All comments are moderated.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.